Yeah, I've been tagged by Rini.
At least I have something to put in my entry.
hahahaha
10 FavouritesFavourite Colour : Purple, blue and green
Favourite Food : Pizza, spagetti and Mum's cooking
Favourite Song : Too many.But I name one okay.The Voice Within by Christina Aguilera
Favourite Movie : S.W.A.T
Favourite Sport : Netball but I don't have the chance to play it now.
Favourite Day of the Week : Saturday!!!
Favourite Ice Cream Flavour : Chocolate
Favourite Car Model : Mitsubishi Colt Plus and Toyota Wish
Favourite Subject in School : A-Maths
Favourite Snacks : Fishball Cracker and Jack&Jill Roasted Wings chips
9 CurrentsCurrent Mood : Slack-y.
Current Taste : hmm...tasteless? heh.
Current Clothes : Purple pullover and black slacks
Current Toenail Colour : Natural
Current Time : 9:20 pm
Current Surroundings : In my bedroom.
Current Annoyance(s) : none at the moment
Current Thoughts : what should I teach tomorrow?
8 First(s)First Best Friend : Norasimah from my primary sch but lost contact since secondary.
First Crush : hmm..I think during my primary school days...but Im not sure who
First Movie : Jurassic Park..hehehe
First Piercing : ears
First Lie : I can't remember
First Music : I can't remember
First Car : not yet ar...I'm going to enrol soon. kan Rini?
First Real Date Venue : seriously I cant remember
7 lastsLast Drink : Yoghurt Drink
Last Car Ride : On Saturday. heh.
Last "Movie Crush" : Orlando Bloom
Last Phone Call : Wan's call last night
Last Song Played : Clay Aiken - The way (I loike)
Last Food Ate : Rice with Fish curry and sambal belacan. yummy yummy
Last Thing I do before I go to sleep : Wash my face but I normally fall asleep while watching tv or chatting on net. (buruk kan?) hahah
6 Have You Ever(s)Have you ever dated one of your best friends : Siao arrr!!!
Have you ever commit a crime : Honestly YES!!!
Have you ever been arrested : Nope
Have you ever do face surgery : NOPE!
Have you ever been on TV : I was in one of the trailer in Suria. (extra2 ar)
Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know : No lar..
5 Things You Are Wearing1)Sweater
2)slacks
3)undies
4)studs
5)hairband
4 Things You've Done Today1)eat dinner at home
2)watch tv
3)blog
4)Check email
3 Things You Can Hear Right Now1) The TV in the living room
2) Buses at the main road
3) My handphone ringtone (someone is calling me) heh.
2 Things You Can't Live Without1) handphone
2) My family
1 Thing You Do When You Are BoredEat and sleep.(heh) Call my girlfriends to hangout and surf net.
3 Beautiful Peeps to Carry On The Game1)Fizah (since its been one week she has not been updating her entry)
2)Nura (this one also same, nvr update) hehee
3)Ayuni (coz i've nvr seen her being tagged by anyone b4 in her entries)
so 4 more days to go.
Im so lazy to go to work!